19.10.13

I'm Feeling 22

Thanks to Taylor Swift, before she had that song 22, I thought 17 was the only one special stage of life. But now, I feel like being 22 and after will be more challenging! 

Random


So yes, I'm now 22 years old and I'm part of that 9-6 people who wake up early in the morning to work and get home late cause there are a lot things to do. Yes, that fast. Some would say it's too early to have job, some would say that's good. I would agree if it's too early, but it's good for my self. It's been a month and hopefully I get better til next year. So, what's it like to have your first job? What's it like to be 22? Here's a glimpse of the story.

Being responsible is a thing. Working means that you have to deal with authorities and being responsible for the entire company. Speaking for your idea, not just an idea, but real concept, taking risks, catching up with old and new things that have been going on in the company, non stop e-mailing things, meeting new people (which is my favorite part), dealing with some problems, and most important of all making my self feels like home with these new people I work with. Those things you actually do in college, but in a whole different level. In the end, it helps you to be mature and makes you growing.

Being 22 and the dreams continue. The bucket list you've made, the dreams that make you alive. In my list, it would be having my own fashion line, traveling all alone or with my beloved ones, moving to NY for couple years for the dream job, making my own social project or foundation for kids (sharing is caring!), and others. I remember when I was 12 and I had this sketch book with my cousin, full of our drawings, designing clothes. Now, she lives that dream, she's the one who's into art and fashion school, meanwhile I'm still finding my way to live that dream again. But, I live my dream once. Back in junior high school, I recorded my voice sometimes with recording tape, pretended like I was the DJ, played it back over and over again, and let my sister listen to the silly recording. Just this year, I made it, people listened to my voice, recognized me, waited for their name/song to be played by me. And that thing can not just stop just because I have my new job, gotta continue what I've done. The whole thing about living the dreams can be a short or even long long journey, but I'm only 22 and I can't let those dreams vanish. 

Cause I don't wanna live at 40 and end up asking my self, 
'Where was that dream again?'

No comments:

Post a Comment