5.4.14

Thank You Notes


I remember when I just had lunch at home and watched one of the episode of How I Met Your Mother, I can't help my self laughing to almost every scene. I didn't know much about the series, I just kept watching it. Since then, I was curious for the next episode. I jumped to season here to there, from one episode to the next episode. Luckily, I can catch up pretty fast and get along with the story really well. The last thing I know is I fall for How I Met Your Mother.

Years had passed and the story had finally come to an end. Just last night, I finally watched the last episode of How I Met Your Mother, Last Forever. What can I say? Tears were coming and at the same time I had my self gasped with tears pretty often. Who knows the story will end up that way? I should be honest that I was dissapointed at first,  but then I think again. I re-watched the first episode of Season 1 and tried to remember Ted's bumpy ride, devotion, and feeling for Robin. And yes, he deserved that beautiful ending after all. I feel relieved for you, Ted!

Enough about the final episode. Here's I'd like to give my thank you notes for the gang! I know it sounds too much, but they deserve it! .

To Marshall Eriksen 
Big guy on the gang! Thank you for the good and wise advise. For showing us a real grown up man, a father, a husband, and a half of Lily Pad. Wherever you are, you'll always find a way to Lily anyway. 

To Lily Aldrin 
I should call her as the mother of the gang and a mother of three kids! The one who finds it hard to keep a secret, the fun and lovely artsy teacher, the one who always reminds everyone to stick together and get around for the big moments. I can see how you love the gang very much, I wish I could just give a big hug when you cried on that white costume while pregnant.

To Barney Stinson
I thought you'll be that typical Barney after the divorce, but you're not. I believe you'll do take care of her. Thank you for the laughter and all the vocabulary you've told us in its strangest way. And lastly, thank you for not lying to Robin and telling us your true feeling. You don't break the vow. Highest of high five, high infinity!

To Robin Scherbatsky
You're that cool woman me and others always want to be! The strong kind of woman in career and love life. You really teach us how to be brave and cool. You're that woman with big heart just like Ted. Cause behind that tears, we know you're a tough woman!

To Ted Mosby 
There you are, a man with big heart! Get married, have kids, and live happily. Some part of you are probably a part of someone else's life.  Someone who's still looking for the one, believes in destiny and every clues that universe gives to him. You've been a very good bestfriend of everyone and a good husband for Tracy. You're the one who knows how to treat a woman, keep promises, and stay true to yourself. 

Not to be forgotten, to the girl with yellow umbrella, the mother or also known as Tracy, thank you for believing in Ted Mosby and being such a lovely wife. Thank you for singing La Vie En Rose beautifully! Lastly, biggest thank you to How I Met Your Mother for giving such a beautiful and legendary journey for these past 10 years! 

1 comment: