10.8.14

5 Years

What was it like to meet those whom you haven't met for almost 5 years? Just last month, I went to my very first high school reunion. The attendees were class of 2009 for almost 150 people reunited at one time, one place.



Not much changes since the last time I saw them, except for the degree and the new job we have or the make-up we wear and the weight we gain. For the girls, reunion means get your make up on, put your best dress, and wear your wedges and heels while you can. While for the boys, reunion means 'I'll just show up and meet the boys'. 

And as I mentioned before, not much changes. We're still the same 150 people who went to the same high school back then, we still share the same laughter and jokes like we're used to. So, I'll see you 5 years later!

No comments:

Post a Comment